August 9, 2020
Join us, as all of Harbor Churches come together to celebrate the renewal of baptism on Sunday, August 9, 2-7pm
If you are interested in being baptized at Camp Geneva, we invite you to register by clicking here.
Then join us on Sunday, August 9 at Camp Geneva for a time of worship, baptisms on the shore of Lake Michigan, and enjoying the grounds of the Camp Geneva while being together as the Harbor Churches family.
Camp Geneva is located at 3995 Lakeshore Dr. N, Holland, MI 49424. There will be parking attendants to direct you where to park as well as a shuttle. The beach entrance is west of the parking lot. The Lakeview Pavillion and Activity & Recreation Center are on the southwest corner of the property. The pool is located centrally.
Please note the following timeline of the day’s events along with dinner options:
- 2pm – The grounds of Camp Geneva open
- 2:30pm – Registration for those being baptized
- 3pm – Worship service in the Activity & Recreation Center. Baptism participants should plan to attend this service and will meet their campus pastor directly following the worship service for final instructions and walk together to the beach.
- 3:45pm – Walk down to the beach to begin baptisms
- 4:30pm – Food Trucks open
- 4:45pm – Pool open
- 7pm – Event concludes
Due to the size of this event, we are offering Food Trucks for dinner options. Fun, right?! Please bring cash with you to purchase food from these vendors. Of course, you can also pack a picnic dinner for your family.
For more information on getting baptized, what it means, and to find answers to some of your questions, visit our baptism page here.