Harbor Churches is a multi-site church with a single governing board, called the Collegiate Consistory. The Consistory oversees the Senior Pastor who leads the ministry through the Harbor Churches Leadership Team who, in turn, give direction and oversight throughout the campuses.
The Consistory is made up of Elders and Deacons. Collegiate Elders and Deacons are responsible for governance, spiritual leadership, and oversight for the entire organization. We are governed by Bylaws and Guiding Principles.
Each Harbor Churches campus also has Pastoral Elders and Deacons who serve with the Campus Pastor and make up the Campus Leadership Team. Pastoral Elders and Deacons are charged with ministry duties within the congregation and in the community.
Below are the current Harbor Churches Elders and Deacons serving on the Collegiate Consistory.
President: Harbor Churches Senior Pastor Tom Elenbaas
- Paul Boice, Clerk, Jamestown Harbor Church
- Russ Kopp, Harbor Life Church
- Greg Raad, Fair Haven Church
- Derek Steele, Vice President, South Harbor Church
- Tracy Christian, Treasurer, Jamestown Harbor Church
- Dave DeVries, South Harbor Church
- Katie Esther, Harbor Life Church
- Mike Newenhouse, Fair Haven Church
Harbor Churches Leadership Team
The Harbor Churches Leadership Team is made up of the Senior Pastor, Campus Pastors and key positions of the Harbor Churches staff also known as Central Services.
- Tom Elenbaas, Senior Pastor – Harbor Churches
- Greg VanderMeer, Lead Pastor – Fair Haven Church
- Tim Wilson, Lead Pastor – South Harbor Church
- Tanner Smith, Lead Pastor – Harbor Life Church
- Scott Pontier, Lead Pastor – Jamestown Harbor Church
- Sherri VanderMolen – Executive Director of Harbor Churches
- Joe Graham – Multisite Director of Harbor Churches