GOSPEL CENTERED AND COMMUNITY FOCUSED
RESPONDING TO THE CURRENT LOCAL AND GLOBAL CRISIS
While the world around us seems to be changing by the hour, our mission is not. That mission is to help people find their way back to God and to be good news in our community and world. You may be wondering how you can help, or how you can get help. Please click below to get some answers to those important questions! Click here to learn more about our Four Stage Plan to re-open our Sunday Morning Services.
Join us as we continue to find new ways of being the church in changing and turbulent times. Our staff is working hard locally and globally to support missionaries, respond to the growing crises, care for growing spiritual needs around us, and empower the church to be the church. You can help! Especially in times of uncertainty and radical need, God invites us to trust him by living lives of radical generosity.
- -Are you willing to help with miscellaneous things like delivering items? Click here to let us know what we may call upon you for!
- -Click here to give a gift in any amount. Our mission is to help people find their way back to God. Your gift is an investment in people, because all people matter to God! Your generosity equips our deacons to meet needs in the community, our mission team to support our partners locally and globally, and our staff to respond to ongoing needs in our churches, neighborhoods, and with local partners.
- -Be a good neighbor! Check in with those living around you; is there anything they need or need help with?
We have several great partners who do an amazing job providing specific help and can point you to some great resources for food and other needs. We have also created a special team at Harbor Churches to respond to you and the needs around you, and you can let us know how to help by clicking here.
- -Love In The Name Of Christ (Love Inc) is the food distribution site for those living in HUDSONVILLE. In addition, they are a local ministry partner that can help connect you with other local resources.
- -Sunrise Church is the food and personal care items distribution site for those living in JENISON.
- -Fellowship CRC is the food distribution site for those living in GRANDVILLE.
- -Hudsonville Public Schools is offering free breakfast and lunch for children age 0-18.
- -Jenison Public Schools is offering free breakfast and lunch for children age 0-18.
- -For additional places that can help, including in other counties nearby, click here for spreadsheet our team is trying to keep updated.
In order to be good neighbors and to follow the public distancing protocols, all of our church buildings are closed and staff are working remotely. But we still want to connect and are working hard to do so. Here are some ways to connect:
- -Join us on Sunday mornings for home church through our Facebook pages.
- -Reach us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out our guest book.
- -If you want to connect with a specific staff person, just say so and we’ll have them get in touch with you.
- -Each of our churches has a weekly email newsletter, and special email newsletter for Kids and Student Ministries. If you’re not receiving those, sign up for newsletters here.
- -Need help? See the list of partners above or fill out this form and we’ll get back to you in no less than 12 hours.
Fair Haven Church
Jamestown Harbor Church
Walker Harbor Church
Harbor Life Church
South Harbor Church